Sunday 23 November 2014

Christmas Card Launch! GET YOURS TODAY!





WOOHOOOOOOOO!!! So the moment I've been leading up to all week has finally arrived and I am happy to announce that as of tonight, my handmade, typographic Christmas cards are ready to purchase via Etsy!

Each card is hand printed and finished with a foiled star, meaning that no two cards are the same and guaranteeing you a one-of-a-kind design every time! :D


For more information and to BUY follow the link here:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/elmerchant




I'm hoping that this is just the beginning for my little Etsy shop and that there will be lots more to come in the future. Look out people, Emily's empire will be expanding ;) Hehe....



There are 2 styles to choose from: a gold print & green foiled star or a red print with a gold foiled star and both come as either individual cards or packs of 5! Please read the listing properly before committing to buy!

I'd like to put a big shout out to everyone who's liked, shared and supported me thus far! It's always so humbling and exciting to see friends (and strangers) sharing your work. So BIG love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment