Monday 6 May 2013

American Propaganda (Uncle Sam) Exhibition Model

It's the project that's caused me the most stress and confusion but I think I've finally got it! 
(Well.. I'm happy with what I've done now so it's tough shit if it's still wrong)

The aim was to create an exhibition based on something you'd written about previously in the year and so I chose the Uncle Sam propaganda posters by James Montgommery Flagg. 

There is a poster and a postcard to go along with the model, but here is what I've come up with.




Entrance / Exit view


The red lines connect the work to each other and stem from the main 'I Want You' poster.
(Which is technically/historically correct as they all followed in suit after the first one was so successful)



Side View 01



Side View 02


No comments:

Post a Comment