Friday 3 May 2013

Informational Project: No Pain, No Gain

I haven't blogged in a while due to the sheer amount of work I've been trying to finish (or in some cases put off till last minute) but one in particular has been a real pain.. literally.

For an informational project based on Fish I've been stencilling and cutting out cards (like trump cards) with the picture of them on the front and a scaly reverse. It's been pretty time consuming and finally, now that I've lost all sensation in the tip of my right index finger, along with some skin on my middle finger and thumb... I'm almost done!

Here's a little glimpse of what I'm up to and why my hands are in such bad condition at the moment. 

Please excuse the bad quality photos, I don't have time to take fancy ones!


I've been using masking tape on my hands to protect my skin and reduce the pain in my fingers!


A small preview of the back of the cards

No comments:

Post a Comment