Wednesday 10 April 2013

To Do Lists: A Depressing View


I've just completed some To Do lists for the next couple of days and as much as I knew I had a fair amount to finish, well writing it out makes it look even worse. In fairness most of my projects are at the 'almost there' stage and just need fine tuning before being printed or made for assessment but I, like a lot of people I've seen on Facebook, am just losing the motivation to do it. 

I'm trying to be super organised and I've been writing check lists intermittently throughout the year, which have seemed to scare me into working, but as of late they're losing their power. Maybe I need to change their colour to bright red to represent the, FUCKING CRISIS AHEAD I feel like I'm heading for. 

This has been the most testing year I've faced academically to date (understandably) - it's not meant to get easier - and I cannot stress how much of a god send and a relief that the start of summer holidays are going to be. 

Bring on the travelling, bring on the booze, bring on the fucking sun.
Deadlines, you will not defeat me.


1 comment:

  1. Why not colour code them - Green, Amber & Red or is that too depressing? lol
    Keep at it, you're doing brilliantly and at least you are planning everything as you should to keep you on track.

    ReplyDelete